Calpe is a tourist destination that offers a variety of activities for the whole family .
It is a quiet and safe place , which , except that it has clean beaches, offers many parks and green spaces. Also, hotels and restaurants have programs for adults and children .
Things to do :
• Casa Nova – a typical fortification dating from the late seventeenth century, built on a rectangular plan .
• Castellet de Calp – it ruined watchtower on the coast of the late sixteenth century tower protected against attacks by Barbary pirates. There is very beautiful view for the sea.
• Buildings Ricardo Bofill – a famous architect , whose works can be seen in Calpe . The most interesting are : red wall , Xandu and amphitheater .
• Ermita de San Juan de la Cometa – hermitage at the end of the seventeenth century, built on a rectangular plan .
• Poble de Ifac – archeological site , which so far has not been studied , is located at the foot of the Pens de Ifac .
• Pou Salat – rural construction of the eighteenth century , which served the residents to obtain water and animals as a waterhole .
• Peñón de Ifac – Rock formation at which the established nature reserve is a symbol of the Costa Balnca . Rock is a kilometer long and 332 meters high . On both sides of the rocks there are the beautiful sandy beaches.